Everyone loves to leave the world for some time with music. I wanted to answer some music questions so you can get more of an idea ofwhat I’m into, and I can interract with you through the comments, so go ahead and share your answers the questions below in the comments- I’ll be glad to know what sort of stuff you like. Maybe we could start an interesting conversation.
1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
2. What was the last song you listened to?
-The Coming of Ettins by Burzum
3. What’s in your CD player right now?
-Ulice jak Stygmaty by Pidzama Porno. It’s punk, but it has some more melody than your usual punk, but they do keep to stiniging lyrics as most punk does. Good to drink beer to in the summer.
4. What was the last concert you attended?
-It was a student festival in my home town of Olsztyn, called Kortowiada.
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
– It must have been Pearl Jam as well. I saw them in 2014 at Open’er festival. Had to survive a lot to be in the third line, just to get pushed back after the first song. I cried a lot after too.
6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to?
-There are a few contestants, but it must have been Artur Rojek. Not just the worst show but also the most dissapointing because the guy has a brilliant voice, and his work in Myslovitz was genius. (If you’re interested, Myslovitz is a Polish band that realeased albums in English as well, and has a large following in Brazil, for some reason.)
7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
-My recent concert, being part of the choir for my university and performing the Betthoven’s glorious 9th with the orchestra.
8. What show are you looking forward to?
-I haven’t got any tickets bought, but I am looking out to see Lana del Rey in the UK with my friend.
10. What is your favorite band shirt?
-Pidzama Porno has some realy funky t-shirts. This one is my favourite
11. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
-I can think of a few, but I think it’d break the artistic charm if i knew them as regular flawed people. I’d rather not know any.
12. One musician or group you wish would re-unite?
-I’m doing two. It must be Alice in Chains. I also miss the old set up of Panic! at the disco. I have never been a super massive fan of them, but I did like their old stuff better.
13. One band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?
-Aphex Twin. Could’ve gone to field day to see him, but I wouldn’t stand it at a festival. I prefer single concerts for artists I really like.
14. Name four or more flawless albums.
Vs-Pearl Jam, Born to Die- Lana del Rey, Mastodon-Leviathan, Aphex twin- I care because you do.
15. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
-None. I either stream or invest in flac quality audio. I own a lot of vinyls though.
16. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
-All together probably somewhere around 25.
17. Who have you seen the most live?
-I have actually neever seen an artist or band twice.
18. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
I love the soundtrack for Eyes Wide Shut, but also the one for Pi because it’s electronic music (check that movie out, it’s great if you like cult films). I’ll stick a show in here as well and say the music in x-files is amazing.
19. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?
-I tried to be an emo/scene kid at like 13 so I had a lot of scremo music. I only really ever liked Bring me the Horizon. I always prefered metal.
20. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?
“Slavic rasta hip hop” and any Polish hip-hop, and yeah it’s weird to think that that’s even a thing, haha.
How about you dear reader, what do you listen to?